Friday, February 2, 2018

The Cruel, Inhumane, Heartbreaking, Animal Section at the Friday Market in Kuwait









I am appalled and disgusted at the horrendous conditions these poor animals are kept in. For God's sake close this evil place. Most of the animals are sick and kept in filthy conditions. Why are laws not being implemented to fine these traders for abusing animals? The sicker animals that the traders can't sell are dumped outside and left to die. Why would the authorities allow this to go on unheeded? 

Thank God for some kind-hearted volunteers who go along and administer medicine for the animals and rescue those poor creatures who have been dumped outside to die.

In all my 35 years I have never been because I know I would not be able to help myself from yelling at the traders and trying to free all the animals. But I follow the accounts of the amazing super heroes who collect these poor fluffy souls, get them medical attention at their own expense most of the time, desperately try to find them good homes in Kuwait or raise funds to send them to the US where people are delighted to adopt these sweet furry babies and give them a good home.

http://www.wingsoflovekuwait.com - arranging new homes in the US far away from Kuwait

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PAWSKuwait/ - Helping distressed injured animals and re-homing

https://www.facebook.com/mimi.maamoun - amazing lady caring for loads of cats and dogs, helping injured animals, rehoming.

https://www.instagram.com/karuq8/ Kuwait Animal Rescue Unit,  TNR Rescue Rehabilitation Awareness & education Pets for adoption Lost & found pets Email: karuq8@hotmail.com

And the legendary Leila Musaeva, who is just truly awesome.


I know I may have missed some, my apologies, I'd be happy to add them if you let me know.


What Kuwait needs to do is close that wretched market, stop puppy mills and enforce laws to protect animals and prosecute those who commit barbaric, sadistic cruelty to animals. There are stories and photos of dogs who have had their eyes poked out, had glue poured all over them and left to die, been tied up to a tree and left to starve but the worst I have seen of late is a poor pup who's colon was hanging out of his anus and was left whimpering and dying.  


Any psychologist will tell you that extremely distrurbing cruelty to animals makes a very sick, perverted adult. Yep, first rung up the ladder to being a serial killer. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)