Monday, February 19, 2018

Calling All Budding Writers


This is what I think I know. We all have a story. You may not think you do but you do. It may be raw open wounds that you can't face or rationalise yet but you will. I think knowing your story is about timing. You may know other stories but it takes a while and some insight to know yours. The good thing about knowing your story I believe is what you learn from it that makes it yours,of course there can be many chapters of the story. The story is always changing and we don't know where it will go but it's yours. Can we change the outcome of the story? Absolutely. 

Your story is like the first trip to the therapist and you pay to talk about you and what's bothering you, no input from the therapist. It happened to me on my one and only trip to the therapist it was like an ephiphany. Bam! Here I was hearing myself complain about the most inane things and I realised that's why you verbalise out loud so you can hear yourself whine. Therapy done. KD 35 for a epiphany is pretty good value. Writing can be your epiphany. The Writing Hub is holding a local writers one day conference which could encourage you to share yours, at least with yourself. The Writing Hub Conference details [link].

The End.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)