Saturday, February 17, 2018

Budding Party Planner


My daughter designed this fabulous cake for her cousin's surprise 14th birthday party and just look at how fantastic it turned out, she also booked the burger and pancake stand, arranged huge lit letters spelling birthday girl's name, a photo booth company, music and balloons. I do believe I have a party planner on my hands. Happy birthday darling F hope you had a wonderful time. I've seen the pics it looked pretty darn amazing. 

She arranged a party in a day for Halloween last year and her aunties were stunned at what she had done. The printing out of morbid Victorian portraits pics of dead people and putting them in frames around the place was a particularly gory but brilliant touch. 

She and her cousin have been part of an event this weekend called 'The Season'  a new youth venture that brings kids together, to chill, chat and listen to music. They had their first pop-up last night at Commons coffee shop and in the words of my 14 yr old, it was awesome. 

I will let you know when she prints business cards.

I was interested to see a party planning app for Kuwait which I will post about next. However she didn't use it as some of the companies she wanted were not on there. But a useful tool indeed, check next post for more details.

Cake was from GlazeQ8. My daughter did everything via whatsapp, sending pics and her drawings, they fulfilled her wishes exactly, delivered it and the birthday girl absolutely loved it. 

Huge thank you to F's mum, grandma and aunty who gave my daughter free range to organise the birthday party. I much appreciated the glowing feedback. And now know that my babygirl is becoming a very capable, savvy, independent young lady.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)