Thursday, December 14, 2017

Bewarned of Overcharging on Your Credit Cards for Ticket Payment to Jaber Al Ahmed Cultural Centre JACC


So here is the overcharge made to my husband's credit card for CATS back in February. I promptly contacted them and then proceeded to have the longest and lousiest customer service ever. 

The correct payment was for the 11/02/2017 and then another charge was made on the 12/02/2107. Now why it was for KD 30 when there were no tickets for KD 30 should have been a dead giveaway that it was an overcharge but no. After many emails, telephone calls and Whatsapps all I got was.... nothing but a headache. The manager concluded it was nothing to do with JACC that it was the bank's problem. No, it wasn't - it was JACC's but I got really fed up dealing with them. Until the last week when I noticed on their Instagram that other people were having the same problem. So I have emailed them again re-stating my annoyance and disappointment.

Let's see what they have to say for themselves.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)