Saturday, May 31, 2014

Review: Tatami Japanese Restaurant in Kuwait City :O)































































I'd eat here everyday if I could. Had a farewell lunch here recently with one of my BFFs -
without my 11 year old who never lets me come here when we're out together. Was a fabulous lunch in a cool, serene, stylish interior. Good service and consistently fantastic food. Had quite a few dishes to share all were excellent. My favourites and most memorable would have to be the mushroom salad and the miso cod (reminiscent of Nobu NYC), sushi is always very fresh. Valet parking a nice touch as limited parking. They do take-away so you can swing by, collect and eat at home. I love Tatami and really can't say enough good things about it.

Map

It's a 10.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)