Tuesday, October 2, 2012

L'Occitane en Provence - Products Once Used are Never to be Forgotten


I get very excited when I get an email from Shayma at Chalhoub (the agent for L'Occitane) because it always bring good news. This time was another L'Occitane event that sounded so much fun I could barely contain myself and eagerly looked forward to the day. There aren't many things that can get me that excited but from the first time I ever tried L'Occitane products I was smitten. Luxurious and heavenly scented that leave your skin soft, supple, not sticky and smelling oh, oh, so good. Definitely precious princess moments. 

Sadly, the event day arrived and my daughter had a fever and  a sore throat and so I missed the event :O( 

But sweet Shayma sent over a goodie bag anyway and it was like Christmas came early. The incredible creams, the rose bath and shower gel, that made me want to stay in the bath forever (has since been moved to a hiding place so my daughter can't find it). I shall be popping by soon to to get more of the fabulous Milk Concentrate body cream and the Creme Precieuse face cream - which I don't think I can live without now.



Pop by yourself and try out their superb products in the Avenues Mall near Carrefour. Remember Christmas is coming...Dear husband and child of mine :OD

Ps. My child is now using the cute basket for her school snack. She has several lunch bags but fell in love with this one.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :OD Keep at it Natalie you're doing a great job with your blog. Make use of the social media (Twitter and Facebook) it helps. Or you can go into the store and just ask for some samples I'm sure they'd be happy to give you some to try. It is my absolute favourite brand.

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)