Friday, May 18, 2012

Falling Out and Back in Love with Kuwait

Flamingos in Kuwait


















Kuwait is a strange, annoying, endearing, difficult, easy place to live. If you're confused so am I. But just when I think I've had it with all the ridiculous MPs, the driving, the racism, the arrogance, the general lethargy - I get floored by amazing people who get out there and do great things. 
Was truly inspired this week by the fab free concerts at Al Maidan Cultural Centre and LoYAC, the brave artists and galleries who tackle the most delicate subjects without being intimidated by the powers that be and the incredible K'S PATH volunteers who get out on their weekends to clear beaches and help wildlife.
Thank you all. 
Please support these people anyway you can. I know I shall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)