Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm Definitely Getting Psychic in My Old Age

.Last night I deliberated over posting a video clip of an extremist rally in the UK. But in the morning I posted it as I felt I should not be afraid or intimidated;  it should be viewed and not ignored. 
A mere 50 minutes later  I see the Wham! Bam! Islam! Video and website come up on Twitter just released. 
I cried. 
Coincidence? This is happening quite regularly with me and my blog. 
It is both strange and encouraging. 



2 comments:

  1. Lots of people follow you because you are an inspiration and I am sure they tweet your posts. I dont tweet I dont feel as getting into more trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia I hope I inspire them to get motivated and go try some of the fun stuff on offer here, most of it free. Yes blogging, Facebooking and Tweeting is quite a bit of work but I seem to be addicted :OD

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)