Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cheetah Sat in Parked Car in Kuwait..Yes, a Real One
















Found this extraordinary pic on a commenter's flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/lloyd_911/  and he states that this was taken in Kuwait. Probably a perfectly good explanation for the cheetah being in the car like; need to match him up to new wallpaper or a trip to the vets. LOL.

Thanks L. Amazing!

Update - It was also witnessed by another person in Kuwait. Seems car was sat at traffic lights and car was either a mustang or camaro. Thanks Nm and L for the info :OD

This explains why I had a few enquiries about the endangered white tigers for sale on bayt.com. Perfect car alarm!

8 comments:

  1. The car was waiting at a red light.If I remember right, it was either a Mustang or a Camaro. If you're having doubts about the authenticity of the picture, you might want to check this link
    http://new.kuwaittimes.net/2012/01/31/young-men-flee-tiger-attack-in-salmiya/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Completely believable...how crazy is that! Thanks for the info and sharing the pic.

      Delete
  2. This is true. I was there when this picture was taken! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is true. I was there when this picture was taken :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wK-CgE8mdI&feature=player_embedded

    Marni & H&M & Sofia Coppola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Natalia Q8, thank you she did a good job with the ad, I think I posted this or one like it a few weeks ago. Some lovely things but I refuse to go queue up for hours and then get into a grabbing match with hundreds of women. Just not me..

      Delete
  5. Hi there, does anyone know how to contact the person who took this picture, or a similar picture? I am looking for someone to give me permission to use a picture of a pet cheetah for a book we are publishing abut cheetahs. Thanks for any help. Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)