Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We Love TED












WAY Communications has the pleasure to announce they are hosting TED conferences in Kuwait under the name TEDxSafat, which gathers the most fascinating thinkers and doers to a world stage, where the elite of individuals involved with TEDxSafat conferences have a passion for inspiration.

TEDxSafat


 Where and when? Wednesday 18th January 2012 from 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.

At Al-Babtain Central Library for Arabic Poetry (near to the Grand Mosque).


TEDxSafat invites you to participate, engage and share innovative ideas worth spreading…

To book your seat, please send your name, title, e-mail address and phone no. to:
info@way-com.com or tel. 22498631.


So far speakers are Dr Saad Al Barrak (former CEO of Zain Kuwait), Maha Al Ghaneem (Global), Dr Ghanim Al Najjar (human rights activist and writer), Sheikha Intisar Al Sabah, Sulayman Al Bassam (playwright and theatre director), Hussa Al Humaidi

I'm waiting on the rest of the list will post it when I get it. All speakers getting 20 minutes each, talks will be in English and there will be 7 speakers. Entrance fee is still under negotiation.



LWDLIK - I've been waiting for this since my last post about TEDxSafat in November [link]. 

I do love TED and here's my all time favourite TED video that I posted a while ago [link].


4 comments:

  1. I love Ted Talks! So inspirational and motivating!
    A friend just told me that this actually is the 2nd time TEDx event gets held in Kuwait. The first one was organized by Loyac... Any idea of who the speakers are?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far Dr Saad Barrak (formerly CEO of Zain), Maha Al Ghaneem (Global), Dr Ghanim Al Najjar (human rights advocate and a writer). I'm waiting on the rest of the list will post it when I get it. All speakers getting 20 minutes each and there will be 7 speakers.

    :OD

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT YOU TALKING BOT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LIKE FILM TED.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)