Monday, January 9, 2012

18th Al Qurain Cultural Festival 2012









Looks like it will be from 9-28 January, here's the link for the Arabic website; for those who can read it. I will have to wait for my husband to translate for the rest of us, hopefully tomorrow.  



Update:
Ok, so this would be funny if it wasn't so sad..My husband says the schedule doesn't make much sense in Arabic and we are trying to call them to find out what is going on during the Al Qurain Cultural Festival this year (every year it's only ever been printed in Arabic, ok we understand that the poetry and the speechs will not be understood by us but the music and the folklore can be shared by all). I did speak to them earlier to ask if they have a flyer in English or a translation I could use…No, was the answer.
If you would like to speak, complain or try and get some info out of them call 22469090. No.. don't bother just called them they have given me another number for the manager 22423843 and he's not answering his phone!
:O(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)