Saturday, October 15, 2011

TGI Fridays For A Cocktail Or Two?

















My daughter and I just had lunch at TGIFs at Bida'a. It wasn't bad. The steak was good; a tenderloin cooked rare but sadly the sides I ordered had an odd taste. I had the green beans and broccoli with no garlic butter (not what wanted I really wanted, I wanted the cheddar mash but I'm trying to lose weight) and the beans were just horrible.


Now TGIF I applaude you for having made some great healthier changes on the menu but please make them tastier and edible. The fresh juice variety is a nice touch and the choices of steamed veg are very welcome. My gripe really is that the green beans were inedible. Service was excellent, ambiance not bad and I'm really digging the Ethiopian coffee that you serve.


Last, but not least, I did a double take at the table next to us having cocktails LOL. TGIF has the best selection of virgin cocktails I have ever seen. Mojitos came in various flavours, there were pina coladas, daquiris and many, many more..

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)