Monday, October 10, 2011

My Little Award Winner



















We got back from hols late for my daughter's school. I had thought a week late for year 4 wouldn't be a big deal. WRONG! Never again I promise Miss L. We, my child and I, spent a horrendous 10 days catching up doing homework. That was when I thought I had definitely made the list for worst mothers. My daughter worked hard, trying to understand what was expected from her and getting settled back in. And she did it.

On her third week back she got a certificate for getting 10 housepoints in one week :O) And yesterday my superstar got a certificate for being the Friendliest Kid in year 4. I was delighted! But of course I know she's a great kid, very sweet and friendly (she makes firm friends just going up in an elevator). It is so nice when others appreciate that too.

Very proud momma. I love you babygirl xx

4 comments:

  1. Yay very well done gorgeous girl, so proud of you. Lots of love Auntie Sass xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for your daughter's achievement and hardwork. She is definitely a wonderful child. And when I finished reading your post, I am certain you are a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Sass - Miss you loads :O( xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kuweight 64, ahh thank you honey. Seems strange to pat myself on the back. Usually I'm guilt ridden over yelling too much, pushing too hard, having little patience and zero energy :O)
    I happen to find parenting a really tough job. How women cope with 3-4 kids I'll never know. My sister-in-law has 6 and did a fantasic job. Personally I think I'd lose the plot completely LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)