Friday, August 5, 2011

Hotel Missoni Offer














Stay with Hotel Missoni for one night and get 50% off additional nights. Offer valid til 30th August. Valid for 3 nights max. Ask for Summer Promotion. Call 2570000.

Dine at Cucina Restaurant.















Indulge at Choco Cafe.













Watch the sunset and glorious views followed by one of their fabulous cocktails at Luna on the 18th floor.










Loll by the TDF pool area. This pic does not say it all. It's a very chic, relaxing  piece of paradise with a view of the sea.






















Spoil yourself rotten at the spa.














Go home feeling like you've had a mini holiday :O)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. We booked our stay but they didn't mention this offer. I was looking forward to a quiet stay with the girls during Ramadan. I hope the hotel doesn't fill up too much after this great offer. We want the place to ourselves. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Expat and the City, I'm sure if you called them and sweetly reminded them to apply the offer they'd be happy to.

    Great idea for the girlies, have a fab time.

    That pool area is way cool, very Miami. Would love a great pic of the pool area if you're lounging around there :O)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LWDLIK ~ the bad news is that the Reservations guy told me the pool is closed during the entire time of Ramadan. :( The restaurants will not open until 7. Breakfast is for room service only. We will spend the entire day at Six Senses Spa so I guess I can live without the pool. I will do a post with pics. :) We can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have to nip home for lunch. Pool closed :0(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted about the offer on our blog, I also called them to make sure about the prices and services.

    I also mentioned that I came to know about the offer thru ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi BananaQ8, :OD thank you much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)