Sunday, July 3, 2011

I've Got The UK Visa Blues




















Spent all morning filling my husband's online application for a British visa even managed to find his mother and father's birth dates (a miracle here in Kuwait where that sort of thing back then was just not important), read through pages and pages of stuff and am completely updated with my husband's financial situation and lack of criminal background (not a Nazi, a terrorist, anachist or planning any mass genocides) then thought it might be a good idea to print it out before submitting it....WRONG!


Lost it all, I have no idea where it's gone but it's gone..WAHHHHHHHHH! :O(


After being consoled by half a bag of delicious nougart bars I'm feeling sufficiently fortified to try again.


Progress report # 1
 :O( Lost it again, it's really not me.


Progress report # 2
Gave it a last painful attempt and BINGO! We have blast off. Still no visa yet but got an interview appointment and the nasty application part over with. Woohoo! Now for the American visa, maybe tomorrow after coffee and shopping therapy.

1 comment:

Always great to hear from you :O)