Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me


Hippo about to chow down on a massive wedding cake clipart on his birthday.

Started last night with friends watching the game ;O)

And then Barcelona won! Chosen as our team because they were much better looking than Man United :O)

Not feeling too great when doing last minute exam revision at 6.30am this morning with sweety pie before she went off to school :O( But I do know my 9 x table now.

Freaked out by the headlines in Al Watan today regarding the air quality here in Kuwait, will post later :O(

Very happy at the news of Vinnie the dog being found. Woohoo!  :O)

Made breakfast with my new sandwich maker which, I later realised, had been used for grilling fish by my maid :O(

My birthday cheese and 'turkey' toastie came out tasting and smelling of fish. It was the last of the 'turkey'. Had to have Alpen instead :O( Have got my umbrella up for the rest of the day in case it pours LOL.

But am cheering up and 'the sun has got his hat on hip, hip, hooray' because I'm receiving texts msgs and FB messages wishing me happy birthday. "Thank you all darlings" in my best Dame Edna Everage voice :OD

Just need to find the Alka Seltzer and all will be great :O)

7 comments:

  1. Ahmed MotayedMay 29, 2011

    Wishing you Happy birthday.. hope you having fantastic day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. expatozziegalMay 29, 2011

    Sorry to be pedantic,but Dame Edna would have said "Thank you possums"....but hope you have a happy day even though the last of the "turkey" is gone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Expatozziegal, LOL thank you, you are absolutely right she would say possums. It was written pre- Alka Seltzer :OD

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 29, 2011

    Happy birth day Kim.

    How can anyone beat that gift from the made. But it is clear why you use big noses on your smilies, cause yours doesn't work..

    EB

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, it's working now. I'm smelling everything that comes my way in an OCD kinda way :OD

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 29, 2011

    *maid

    EB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok I guessed it. I would even know which letter it starts with in Arabic so you're way ahead of me :OD

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)