Friday, May 27, 2011

# 33 Most Read Blog in Kuwait










Seeing as I've seen three lists now on other blogger sites (apparently there are 14) and none of them gave my blog a mention, so I'm going to have to toot my own horn.

According to http://www.alexa.com/ (type in http://www.ladieswhodolunchinkuwait.com/  where it's written search Alexa) my little blog is # 1,965 on the most viewed list in Kuwait, which may not sound too impressive but the list includes every website under the sun ie, after Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc.

And if the lists, I've seen, are anything to go by then this little blog is # 33 in Kuwait today. Not bad, considering it's only in English. The list does change from day to day depending on number of viewers so it is extremely difficult to have a list as Danderma found -Nice blog; does great restaurant reviews but thinks I'm very rude :O(

I'm not accustomed to tooting my own horn but I was miffed to know that my blog was left off 14 lists :O(

Pat on the back for me! :OD And a round of applause for you lot. Thank you for reading. xx

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 28, 2011

    This is my No.1 blog site. Thanks for all your time and effort .Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousMay 28, 2011

    please continue blogging, i visit your blog everyday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both xx Welcome xx Keep coming back and I'll do my best to make it as interesting as possible.

    I have the best readers :OD

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)