Sunday, March 6, 2011

No Parking on Either Side of the Road?


















Outside Centrepoint in the City - Which has a large, very nice multi-story car park and the Awqaf Complex next door that also has an underground car park?

Is there anyone else out there who actually pays attention to traffic signs in Kuwait? I even got the parking free because I purchased items at Centrepoint, there are security personnel in the car park so it's safe and the lift goes straight from the car park to the store.

C'mon people!


5 comments:

  1. It's crazy in here! I wonder what traffic police do all day? just attend accident calls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it. There's only one place I know of where you are very likely to get clamped and that's between Mothercare and Sultan Centre in Salmiya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And what really amazes me that I have hardly seen them clamping or issuing tickets in Sharq! Kuwait city is supposed to THE place to enforce traffic laws.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good I live near Sharq :OD
    Yes sadly I do it too very, very, very rarely but I wouldn't if no one else didn't do it.
    Sorry conflicting morals I know :OI

    ReplyDelete
  5. And certainly not as blatantly as the above pic. Maybe little worn-out yellow and black lines and not obstructing or endangering anyone else.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)