Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Soon-To-Be Mother's Day


So start leaving not-so-subtle hints around the house if you're a mummy ;O)

If you're a Brit you've got plenty of time it will be April 3rd. If you live in Kuwait or in an Arabic country and have a mum, wife or mother-in-law living here or there it will be on 21st March. That still gives you some time to arrange a special gift for them and some devious planning for you.

To check which day is Mother's Day for your mum [link]


My usual list of good gifts :O)

- I personally like the photo CD idea with family pics on. Lovingly put together by dearest ones.
- Flowers are always a good idea.
- A special lunch somewhere nice.
- A spa day voucher.
- A beauty day voucher.
- A personalised cake and adoring fans.
- A diamond tiara and/or a red Maserati :O)

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for reminding me to call my Mother today. I forgot to wish her a happy Mother's day when I called last night.

    Happy Mother's Day to you too! (A little early since you are British.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, I called only for her to tell me it's not Mother's Day in the US. She had a big laugh at my expense. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! I'm so sorry I must have misread it I got it from a site. Will post a link for people to check themselves. Bet she was pleased to hear from you though :O) Is it May 8th?
    K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's May 8th. :) I'm glad you had such a great Mother's Day in Kuwait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's tomorrow :O) Planning to take my mother-in-law to Avenues to see those lovely flowers and have lunch with my husband and bambino.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)