Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kimpton Hotels in USA- Ink 48, New York City














Hopefully we'll be staying here for a few days in August. I'd never heard of Kimpton hotels before even though I lived in New York for a few years in the 80's. Seems it's a new group and just look how gorgeous this place is. Prices are good, rooms nice but look at the view. It's getting high ratings for service and food too. Can't wait. Only weeny problem is it's on 11th Avenue & 48th. But seeing as in Manhattan my husband and I love to walk hours and hours - until we get hungry or my shoes hurt so bad I have to buy a new pair ;O)
Only this time we'll have our 7 year old pumpkin with us. Hmmmm...Suddenly not looking so romantic or like a smart idea :O( I'll let my husband choose then I can blame him.. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)