Monday, January 31, 2011

Well Done Readers!

Almost hit the 1000 pageviews (964) yesterday so thank you all for coming back again and again, please tell your friends about the site if you like it. Your support is very important to me and fuels my desire/need/passion to keep blogging. I love getting the comments and the emails. Please send any interesting stuff in to me at mailto:LWDLIK@gmail.com . A big thank you to those who already have.
Hope you all have a good day :OD

K

I'm going to share my favourite piece of music with you. I have found opera is not for all but it certainly grows on most with age. This is IMHO the best version of Nessun Dorma by Andrea Bocelli. Yes, he's blind but God gave him the blessing of a voice like an angel. Put the sound up and enjoy!



I find it best to try and sing along...ALONE :OD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)