Friday, January 28, 2011

Cuisine Royale gets a thumbs up



















I'd seen these a few times when shopping and today was starving and they had free samples which I polished off :O) The chocolate pain was very good, the raisin danish pasty with a little custard was extremely good, I bought the brown sunflower with honey bread and the white chocolate with cranberry cookies; both are excellent. Needless to say I'm stuffed now and feeling quite sick. Will buy again though and soon.
The bread was 0.750 fils and the cookies 0.950 fils for 4 large yummy cookies.
Please CR stick to the same quality you are offering now. So many companies start off well and then start skimping on quality to increase profits. Hope that doesn't happen to CR.

Update - They've gone, disappeared, not to be found anywhere. Strange!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for trying Cuisine Royale.

    We have worked extremely hard to bring you the finest bakery products from Europe and the USA.

    I'm glad that you enjoyed - as long as you keep buying I promise we will not let our standards dip.

    Any comments at any time please feel free to contact me by email at tom@cuisine-royale.net

    Regards

    Tom Doyle
    Director - Cuisine Royale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tom for your comment. I Wish the company great success.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)