Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Spa Party for Little Girls by Casa Spa - What a great Idea!

Pic from Casa Spa FB page

Yesterday evening my precious pumpkin was invited to a little girls' spa party. Sadly my daughter was very late due to a long school day/lunch date.

She and all the little girls were thrilled by the banana face masks, the manicure/pedicure and polish dryer. Daughter loved her little plastic flip flops to wear after pedicure and her jeweled crown which she then wore into Mothercare whilst I looked for some tights. And told EVERYONE in Mothercare she had just been to a spa party.. LOL.

What a fab idea for 5-16 year old girls!

From me to A- Thank you all xxxx  :O)

I love the wash flannel chocolate cake with the strawberry soap on top ..so cute! Can't wait to see the photos, bet Fudge had a blast too :O)

Ok got a little more info from A regarding the party.

It seems Casa Spa [link]  did a great job organising the bambina spa party. The bambinas had princess gowns and crowns to put on, whilst listening to the latest Justin Bieber and Miley songs, 3 staff to give the mani/pedis, massage tables, a small paddling pool with small chairs around for the girls to dip their feet in,  banana and yoghurt facials (that A's adorable 2 year old was eating straight from the tub) and cute little giveaway basket. FAB!

They have mummy spa days too for very reasonable prices. They'll turn your bedroom into your private spa and you'll get a relaxing massage and treatment. See the link above for prices and details.

3 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 05, 2012

    I think this is very sad. Little girls acting like queens while others have not enough to eat.Poor sense of fun...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand what your saying but as a mum it is my job to bring some fun and joy into her life and as she happens to love girly stuff, make-up, pretend salons then I know she would adore this. Yes, she also understands there are many less fortunate than her. She is often part of fundraisers for less fortunate kids and adults, has volunteered at a school for special needs kids and has a big heart and conscience. I'm not about to ship her off to Darfur to really appreciate her life and understand how cruel and harsh the world is, she has plenty of time to learn that.

      A tad self-righteous of you.

      Delete
    2. I think scissorpaperrock is a hating. This is awesome! If you can afford it then you deserve to do this for your child. It's not your responsibility to make sure other people have food to eat, that's what we pay taxes for. I love this and I am doing it for my girls thanks!

      Delete

Always great to hear from you :O)