Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Home Exchange?

I'm always planning the next holiday and came across this which looks like it might be a great idea 'IF' I can find someone who wants to swop with us.
I mean how many people want to come to Kuwait in the summer for two-three months (tea-totalling employees checking out the area before moving family out... maybe, someone posted here with the US army..maybe, relatives that you'd rather not have stay in the house with you ..LOL.. very likely).
I have perks to offer maid, cook, driver with car, olympic pool, sea view, gym, kid's sports room, six-a-side football pitch, a great complex with maintenance, etc..
I've used a holiday lettings agency many times before to rent accomodation and it has always a great experience. My recommended one would be http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/
Hmmm.. will chat with the husband and see what he thinks..
Has anyone out there used this home exchange site or know someone who has? [link]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you :O)