Thursday, May 13, 2010

Party Madness..

Ahhh! Big birthday pool party for my princess is today with invitees in excess of 100+ including kids, mommies and nannies. Starting to think I will not survive this, divorce is on the cards and I've upped my BP medication just in case ..LOL..
Am I the only one who has a whole succession of panic attacks and big regrets over ever planning a party (seriously thinking that a weekend in Dubai at Atlantis would have been a much better choice).
So to others out there who share this dilemma take comfort in knowing you are not alone :O)

10 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 14, 2010

    wish your princess a happy birthday :)
    the party was great
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panic attacks and dreaded birthday parties go hand in hand. :)

    (Sorry if the comment appears twice.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to ur little one

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to ur little one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank u Anonymous :O) I have a feeling I know who you are xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi eshda3wa, thank u. I did survive. Though the face-painter failed to turn up so the kids starting drawing on each other and seem to have a blast. Only one 'almost' a catastrophe when one of the girls got face paint all over her bathing costume and asked me if it comes out to which I answered hope it's not Dior and she said it was..Yikes! I'm happy to say that shower gel removes face paint and chocolate from Dior swimsuit :O)
    Love your name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stinni, too true! I'm seriously thinking of going for a couple of days ANYWHERE, staying in a nice hotel with Daddy and sending her to the kid's club with a birthday cake..What do you think? LOL.. :OD

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousMay 18, 2010

    :) well, I know u , and sure u do :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmm..I thought I knew who it was but it's not that person, you'll have to give me a clue. I'm going to have to disable the anonymous choice for commentors ..LOL.. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Funny I've had two people asking today about who I got to do the kids entertainment.
    I went with Funzone tel. 24343226 in the end (for bouncy castle and sumo wrestlers etc..) and they were brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)