Saturday, April 17, 2010

Holy Moses!

Kuwait at 7.51am in complete darkness.


Same view 20 mins later after the strange occurence.



It was a very bizarre experience. I had to check the clocks three times as I really thought it was still the middle of the night. A friend called me at 7.52am also wondering what on earth was going on? We think it may have had something to do with the volcanic ash as it was too dark for just dust. Reminded me of the days after the liberation of Kuwait. Glad it's gone..

3 comments:

  1. Nice work with the pics... My cat woke me up and I walked to the window and looked out assuming it was 3 or 4 in the morn... Hit the sack again and I thought I fell asleep for some time, coz when the other cat squished my other arm it was bright outside. I was totally confused until I read all of your blog posts lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see the video clip? I'm just glad other people had better pics and video clip to really show how weird it was. Happy to help out :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did! Come the weekend, and the dust storms aint letting us down huh?! Last Thursday we were outdoors and it swept in from no where!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)