Friday, March 19, 2010

Prayers go out to Jesse Ruiz..

Our prayers are with Jesse Ruiz of PAWS as he battles to recover from a terrible car accident. His dog was hit by a car and Jesse went to it's rescue only to be hit head on by another car. It is really too tragic. The PAWS Dog Show 2010 video clip on here (scroll down the labels a little) shows Jesse doing what he loves most in the world, caring for animals. (I had previously put the video clip on here without knowing this very sad news) please get well soon Jesse.

4 comments:

  1. I just heard about his accident yesterday from a friend who said he is a great guy and loves animals. I don't know him. This is so so so sad and my prayers are with him and his family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse is a caring compassionate man who gives his heart and soul for his own animals and animals in need throughout Kuwait. Men like Jesse are rare and beautiful people and whatever race or religion you are, please pray for a kind man who does not deserve this. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is so very tragic. My prayers are with him, his family and his dear friends. Just heartbreaking news. There is a Facebook page 'I love Jesse Ruiz' which has lots of lovely pics of him, friends and his beloved animals. I met him a few times and he is an extraordinary, caring, sweet man who, as you say Anon, doesn't deserve this. Please fight Jesse..
    @ Desert Girl, thank you. I think everyone has been effected by this sad news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. People might forget what you said but they will never forget how you made them feel.
    Seems like this was his motto. Every time I bumped into him he was that special sparkling and shining star - keep shining

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)