Monday, March 8, 2010

Casper & Gambini's breakfast deal

I think I've found my new breakfast destination...
Casper & Gambini’s morning breakfast looks so good! Small portions of everything you'd want and it’s enough for two to share…



The breakfast deal is for KD 3.500 and it is not on the menu so you have to ask for it specifically, they stop serving this deal at 12 noon but have an all-day breakfast menu.
You have the Avenues by the fountain or Marina Crescent, both fab locations, to choose from.
Thanks to Danderma's weblog [link]

2 comments:

  1. it looks delicious! but isn't it too much for one person? it can be good as a brunch i think :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi eatlikemira,
    Love your blog!
    I, also, think it's big enough to share. Yes definitely a brunch and I love brunch. It's available til 12 so perfect for late risers on the weekend. How many calories do you think? Or should I stay blissfully unaware? :O)

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you :O)